Monday, March 2, 2009

Lisboa Photos - Post Forthcoming
















Hola Todos,
I return again to the blogsphere with tales to regale mind and soul. Today I will only post some photos of my journey to Lisbon, Portugal this past weekend, but tomorrow I will elaborate further with a blog post.
Picture 1 - I found a statue of Reilly in the amazing series of labyrinths and caves in the park Quinta de Regaleira in Sintra
Picture 2 - My friend Nick and I in front of cliffs in Cascais, a beach town on the Atlantic know for its great surfing
Picture 3 - Waterfront in Lisbon, statue of Jesus overlooks the city in the distance, statue is the same as the one that overlooks the city of Rio de Janeiro in Brazil
Picture 4 - view of a valley that lies beneath the beautiful, mountaineous resort town of Sintra, a small city about 40 minutes away on train from Lisbon, amazing pastries here
Picture 5 - St. Jerome's Monastery in Belem, a 20 minute train outside Lisbon, this monastery had a beautiful courtyard and a breathtaking church

2 comments: