Monday, April 13, 2009

Prelude - Semana Santa 2009- Italy and Barca








Look. It's been a long time, and I apologize to all the loyal blog supporters out there. For the past week I have been traveling because I have been on spring break. In the past week I have traveled up and down Italy, and this past weekend I stopped into Barcelona. I have a wealth of information and stories to tell, but there is not enough time or space to break it down into a single blog post. Instead, I will chronicle my journey in chapters. Today, Prelude. Tomorrow, Chapter 1...and so on. It's late, and I just returned to Madrid after a long day of walking and travel, so I will sign off here. But, much awaits in the these future posts, and I hope to regale you with stories of splendorous churches, delicious meals, and hilarious encounters. Until then, a couple photos of this week's past events.

Hasta pronto,
BD

1 comment: